Did you know that women start businesses at twice the rate of men, yet receive less than three percent of venture capital?
Say the founders: “Data shows that women-led companies are more successful when they receive funding and support from other women. Forging partnerships with experienced professionals in lending and venture capital, government, and philanthropic institutions, XXcelerate represents a new way to fund growing businesses based on sustainable growth, education, personal accountability, and women’s empowerment.”
Two champions for women in business are joining us on Biz503 this week.
This week’s Biz503 hosts are:
- Rebecca Webb, co-founder of PRP, and
- Wendy Kotila, a Portland-based business coach, startup mentor and teacher.
Tune in Friday Jan. 26 at 1:00 PM: 99.1 FM in the heart of Portland – and streaming worldwide at PRP.fm. And, a few days after broadcast, you’ll find the podcast available on demand at the Biz503 show page and on iTunes.
Thanks to Premium Websites for supporting Biz503!
Please check out our growing hive of podcasts here.
Latest posts by Coby Hutzler (see all)
- Biz503 Season 3 Episode 19: Vancouver Success Stories - May 25, 2018
- Biz503 Season 3 Episode 18: More Than A Movie Theater - April 30, 2018
- Biz503 Season 3 Episode 17: Marketing for Artists and Musicians - April 16, 2018