Portland’s neighbor to the north is home to many types of successful and exciting business ventures. This week on Biz503, we’ll be talking with two officers from Vancouver-based companies about the work that they do, and how the city of Vancouver is their ideal home base.
- Colton Telford is the chief operating officer of Panco Foods, whose signature product is Pan’s Mushroom Jerky, and
- Charles Swatzell is the Chief Strategy Officer at Formos, a Vancouver software company with global reach. He’s also the director at The Bridge Incubator in Vancouver.
This week’s episode is hosted by Dave Barcos, founder of The Bridge Incubator.
Tune in Friday, May 25 at 1:00 PM: 99.1 FM in the heart of Portland – and streaming worldwide at PRP.fm. And, a few days after broadcast, you’ll find the podcast available on demand at the Biz503 show page and on iTunes.
Thanks to Premium Websites for supporting Biz503!
Please check out our growing hive of podcasts here.
- Biz503 Season 3 Episode 19: Vancouver Success Stories - May 25, 2018
- Biz503 Season 3 Episode 18: More Than A Movie Theater - April 30, 2018
- Biz503 Season 3 Episode 17: Marketing for Artists and Musicians - April 16, 2018