Half of any successful creative venture is the business of selling it: it’s one thing to create art or music, and it’s another to get your work into the hands of the people who want to pay for it.
This week on Biz503, we’re talking to three marketing experts who can help artists and musicians get from “create” to “sell.”
- Joshua Klein is the director of development and marketing at M2P Marketing, LLC.
- Dan Bozyk is president and owner of Bozyk Digital Media, LLC.
- And Gigi Rosenberg is an artist coach, presentation coach and editor of Professional Artist magazine.
Dave Barcos, founder of The Bridge Incubator in Vancouver, Wash.
Tune in Friday, April 20 at 1:00 PM: 99.1 FM in the heart of Portland – and streaming worldwide at PRP.fm. And, a few days after broadcast, you’ll find the podcast available on demand at the Biz503 show page and on iTunes.
Thanks to Premium Websites for supporting Biz503!
Please check out our growing hive of podcasts here.
Latest posts by Coby Hutzler (see all)
- Biz503 Season 3 Episode 19: Vancouver Success Stories - May 25, 2018
- Biz503 Season 3 Episode 18: More Than A Movie Theater - April 30, 2018
- Biz503 Season 3 Episode 17: Marketing for Artists and Musicians - April 16, 2018