Maybe this week’s episode should be called Biz360, since it’s all about Vancouver, Washington.
Portland’s neighbor to the north, across the Columbia River, annoyed for years by its moniker as a “bedroom” community to Portland, Vancouver is now part of the “hotbed of business development” going on in Southwest Washington.
Along with Columbia Palisades, a massive new project that will bring multi-family housing, a hotel and amphitheater to East Vancouver, the Port of Vancouver is in early-stage development for a new waterfront Public Market reminiscent of Seattle’s Pike Place Market.
What’s driving the new anchor businesses, international markets and rapid transit popping up in Vancouver? That’s the subject of Biz503 Friday October 20.
Two Vancouver business leaders will join us in studio:
- Dave Barcos, founder of The Bridge Incubator
- Veronica Noize, marketing coach/business advisor, DIY Marketing Center
~ Note: Dave and Ronnie will give away: a free day of coworking at CoLab, and a consulting session at DIY Marketing Center. Listen during the show for your chance to text-to-win! ~
Biz503 producer Linn Davis will share what he found when he hit the streets of flourishing Vancouver districts. He talked to:
– Andy Lowery, CEO, RealWear
– Sharif Burdzik, VP, Riverview Community Bank
Find other episodes and seasons on demand here at the PRP Podcast Co-op.
~ Special thanks to Biz503 sponsor ACreative.agency for their support! ~
Latest posts by Rebecca Webb (see all)
- New Podcast: Artist Perspectives - April 29, 2019
- Band of Comerados back at Shady Pines - February 27, 2019
- An Interview with Remarkable Deaf Singer Mandy Harvey - February 14, 2019