FREE EVENT – MUSICIANS’ TOWN HALL MEETING: HEALTH CARE AND HOPE FOR THE FUTURE OF MUSICIANS
THE JEREMY WILSON FOUNDATION, a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Musicians’ Health & Service Organization (JWF), in partnership with the Doug Fir Lounge will host a forum about how the new Affordable Care Act will affect musicians as independent contractors, featuring a presentation by Oregon’s new health insurance marketplace, Cover Oregon.
Monday, Oct. 14, 2014
Doug Fir Lounge
The event will include:
- A musical performance by local music legend Pete Krebs
- A panel discussion by health care industry representatives
- A presentation of the new online health insurance portal by Cover Oregon
- Prepared remarks by Amy Fauver (Cover Oregon, Chief Communications Officer), Jill Pedersen (Columbia Benefit Solutions), Jen Del Villar (Regence, Dir. of Medicare Compliance & JWF Board Member), Jeremy Wilson (Executive Director & Founder, The Jeremy Wilson Foundation), and more.
- Audience members will have an opportunity ask the panel questions about the Affordable Care Act.
The event is free and open to the public.
For event information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.