- Run day to day operations of our unique non-profit community radio station
- Responsible for oversight of all station products (streaming, broadcast, music curation, specialty shows, podcasts)
- Produce and host weekly on air show – Subculture – stellar retro-alt plus a whole lot more
- Produce and host Sounds of PDX (airing select Fridays at 6pm with local artist spotlights and Drop-In Sessions)
- Host of Culture Hub PDX, the newest member of the PRP podcast co-op, focusing on social issues and cultural events affecting the Portland community
- Maintain and develop the stations’ Drop-in Session and Video Session platforms – on air musician interviews, performances and video submissions – with a focus on diversity and community representation (check out my “By the way” below for more information on both platforms)
- Actively involved in ongoing station sponsorships & underwriting, fundraising efforts, community outreach and artist development
- Received my BA from UC San Diego where I majored in Communications with an emphasis on Culture and Social Force (Media’s influence on social behavior, styles and traditions) and minored in Music History.
By the way…if you are a band or solo artist thinking about dropping by the PRP studio to play a new tune or promote an upcoming event, please visit our Drop In Session Request page for more info (I’ll make it easy, click here). If you’re a good fit for the PRP airwaves, I’ll be in touch! We are conducting Drop-in Sessions both in-person and remotely – and taking video submissions from local artists (to submit your video, complete this form).