Join us on June 18th in Portland, Oregon for our 6th annual TEDx event!
Your admission includes a full day of awesome experiences:
* Talks and performances by 12 incredible community members who have an idea worth spreading
* A delicious breakfast complete with plenty of coffee to get your day started right!
* A wonderful lunch for you to enjoy outside in the park with fellow attendees
* Specially curated TED Talks around the theme “Endeavor”
* Two action breaks designed to give your body and brain a break while you connect with alumni speakers and partners, enjoy some fresh air, or chat with your favorite speaker or other attendees
* The chance to celebrate the end of the day with a beer or glass of wine at Revolution Hall’s no host bar
This is going to be an experience you won’t soon forget!
Want to know more? Take a peek at our website TEDxMtHood.com to see our full list of speakers and performers for this year!
Questions? Concerns? General excitement to share? Let us know at email@example.com!